Monday, July 8, 2019

4 OF JULY MY BROTHEREN

Hey folks

This has been an awesome week this week. We went on TWO Exchanges this week and it was awesome. We went on exchanges with the Elgin elders na dit was a wild time. Elder Brimhall and I did some gooood work out in round lake in our area. And I also got to go on exchanges with Elder Barlow in Bloomingdale on the 4th of July and it was  great time. So much food. So much food. Such a good time.

This week we also got to meet our mission president, president Shumway and he is the best! We learned so much about him and his family and we are so excited to be able to do work with him! It's been a wild week out here.

Well. I have like 4 weeks left in my mission and it's super fun out here. I never want it to end. But it will soon.

Love yall!



No comments:

Post a Comment