Monday, May 13, 2019

I'M FREEEEEEE

Hello everyone!!

Sorry I didn't write last week it was a crazy day for us out there!

But a lot of things have happened in the last two weeks and it was an awesome time so I hope you all are ready to hear a little about some of it!!

So last week we had ZONE CONFERENCE. It was the last one for Elder Lewis and it was kinda a sad day for us out there. He is a great kid and I will miss him a ton. But we had a great time together and ZONE Conference was ah-maz-ing. We talked a ton about repentance and the real importance thereof. Many of you do not understand how our Zone Conference are. President Bingham is literally a WIZARD with the scriptures and an amazing teacher and we get blasted with knowledge and information every single time we hear him speak and it is the greatest thing ever. I love him and support him and I'm sad to see him go here soon too.

But we have been working really hard this week to be able to find people to teach and we had a legendary time. One lady had her daughter tell us to go away and her excuse was great. it was beause "she has diabetes".. it was a great time lol

But this week is kinda a sad week. elder Lewis is going home! He is finishing up and so this is our last day together. It's been a good time. I've definately learned a ton from him and other people here. I've really seen how having the gospel in your life as an integral part really blesses your family. I think that I was able to put in a good work with Elder Lewis here. It was a good time here. But I'm officially out of the English program! I'm getting transfered to GURNEE 3 WITH ELDER MONJA (ES DE PERÚ) I'm way hyped to head over there and work more with my people. I'm super excited to be able to help the people there come unto Christ.

I've been doing a lot of studying and I love the Scriptures. the Bible is the word of god. the Book of Mormon is also. It helps us come unto christ and truly understand the fullness of the Gospel of Christ. we can learn all the things that Heavenly Father wants us to learn. I have learned for myself and I do everyday that this is the true work of the Lord. No unhallowed hand can stop the work from progressing.

Love you all!! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO All YOU MOTHERS OUT THERE

As always,

Elder Tracy

Photos

the Hansen Family (some of my favorite people) (yes I know that I am too white to exist)
we made an aweomse dinner for ourselves because no one loves us lol



No comments:

Post a Comment