Monday, June 17, 2019

2 weeks again...

HEY Everyone!

So sorry I didn't send out an email last week! I just wasn't feeling it! We are always super busy here in Gurnee and I love it so much! So a little catch up to do for you al!

So this last week was fastastic. We had ZONE conference and it was amazing! It was President Bingham last zone conference and it was super good to hear all the insights he had for us. I love that man haha he is super good at being a Mission Presidnet. but we talked about so many super good things, from unity, to the Atonement of Jesus Christ, to the Premortal realm and foreordenation. It was probably among one of the greatest things I have ever seen on my mission. President Bingham had a lot of departing things to say before he left. I cried. I will admit it. I was super touched by the fact that he tod us that he isn't the best but he is definately trying, and I also thought about how much I have changed on my mission and also the person I am trying to become and also how my Savior would be proud of the work I am doing: spreading the truth of His one and only true and living, restored church on the earth today.

Things here in Waukegan are awesome. We are working with a ton of people who are preparing ot be baptised here soon! We cover several major towns here in the north of Chicago: Waukegan, Gurnee, Zion, Grayslake, Round Lake, Round Lake Beach, Lake Villa and many more. But there are only hispanish people in like three of those cities. So we hit a lot of these place everyday and it is crazy.

We do a ton of teaching and it is the best. We are teaching some people that really need yalls prayers! The Avilez family are a family from Mexico and they are wanting to learn more and learn for themselves and come to church but so many other things get in the way. It is rough for them and for us for that reason. There is a guy we are working with named Jesus (but he goes by Chuy) and his mom is not being super cooperative with us right now.

also Ps sorryto all you who sent me a birhtdya email, I am super sorry I haven't gotten around to those yet. It has been waaaayyyy too busy.

Hey but everyone, I super love everything out here. The Spanish is flowing Form my mouth Ike none other. The Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ is flowing in and out of my soul like none other. I love this gospel. I love Jesus Christ and the fact that we loved all of us to give his life for every single one of us in an infinite and eternal manner in order to bring ot pass the salvation of all mankind. The Book of Mormon is true.

as always,

Elder Tracy

Photos
ZONE CONFERENCE FT ALL THE HOMIES
THE SUN
We Ate Lunch Out of the back of the truck in the garage of a member because it was raining and her son wasn't home so we ate outside in the garage and it was super fun haha



No comments:

Post a Comment