Monday, June 24, 2019

TEMPLES AND TRANSFERS

HELLO MY FREIDNS AND FAMILY.

This week was a great week out here in Gurnee 3!!! sorry I haven't been super good about sending these emails recently. I've been super super busy on our preparation days and it's been super super fun for us out here.

But this week was super great. We have been working with a ton of super sueor awesome people and it's been super good. I've been learning a ton of Spanish and its been awesome. I have been perfecting it slowly but surely I'm learning more and more. I have lived being with Elder monja we have been having a ton of fun and we've been working super hard and serving a ton of people.

Also this week, since I am going to be finishing up here sson, we got to go to the TEMPLE!! It was probably one of the best days of my mission. I just love going there especially because I, being a missionary, I don't get to go to the temple often. It was great because it was also a time in which I got to see some of my old friends from my mission, like Elder Anderson, Elder wright, Elder English and so many good people. It was good to be there. I love to see the temple.

This week we also got transfers, we got the information that Elder Monja is leaving the area here in Gurnee 3 after 6 months and is going to Bloomingdale 2! But I'm staying here for my last transfer and I am receiving Elder Vargas from Spain and we will be ZONE LEADERS over the Buffalo Grove and Schaumburg!!! It is going to be a willllld time out there. I am super super excited for the change and this new opportunity to serve in another capacity as a missionary.

Things are happening out here for me I guess. I love this experience I have had to serve others as a representivie of Jesus Christ. I'm happy to serve and continue to further my language abilities and my understanding of the scriptures.  I love the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ.

as always

Elder Tracy




No comments:

Post a Comment