Monday, February 11, 2019

Finding

Hey everyone!

This was another awesome week out here in Naperville 3rd Ward! Here we go!

So this week we did a HECK ton of finding because it was in the 20s and it was wayyyy warmer that it has been so we actually were able to talk to a ton of people and we found some people to teach! We found a man by the name of Tom Jones (apparently he's a singer, I didn't know haha) but he's a legend. we are going to be doing a lot of good work with him! We also found this Indian family and they are amazingly awesome. The mom is a REAL LIFE FASHION DESIGNER Hahaha it was a great lesson

We also got to do exchanges this week and I got to go to Joliet 2 Spanish Branch again with my boy Elder Smith and it was awesome. We talked to a bunch of mexicans, got caught in a TORRENTIAL DOWNPOUR and it is really cold so we were super confused why there was rain in FLIPPING WINTER but it's fine I'm fine. we also got to eat some DANK TACOS DORRADOS and holy smokes I was in heaven. There was frijoles, crema, lechuga, queso fresco and all the other good stuff. My gosh I was in heaven. It was the greatest ever.

We did alot of door knocking this week really. That's about all that happened that was intersting. We got the cops called on us for knocking doors at like 5 PM. it was kinda hilarious haha we were talking to this one dude and then all the sudden, I see a cop car out of the corner of my eye and I'm thinking YES A COP, BRING IT ON SATAN YOU CAN'T GET ME. The cop pulls up and the dude flees the scene and the lady gets out and she starts questioning us on this man's driveway and she wasn't having it haha but we are protected under the US Constitution so she couldn't do anything about it! She did run our drivers lisneces because apparently we were being "shady individuals" haha it was a great experience. Then like 20 minutes we found a super solid kid who was interested in learning more about the gospel so it all was worth it! (SATAN STILL CAN'T GET US)

But we really we had a great week. we saw some great miracles with people coming to church out of the blue. Truly this is God's work and nothing can stop it. There is a lot of potential out here so we gotta keep it up! But this is where I'm supposed to be. Also, idk if I told you al, but ya boy Elder Tracy extended his mission! That's right poeple, I'll be coming home (well to Illinois) August 7th instead of June 26th! I get to serve God even LONGER way pumped.

As always,

Elder Tracy

PHOTOS
We biked like 12 miles to Walmart last Monday because I convinced Elder Lewis it wasn't that far haha
I climbed a snowmound on a chilly one
Shout out to Elder Anderson. A dirt nasty HONDA FIT



No comments:

Post a Comment