Monday, February 19, 2018

New apartment, New friends, New member

YAAAALLLLL

How is everyone doing today? I hope tgat this letter finds yall well and happy! Because life is awesome! So some things happened this week.

We finally got to move apartments! We went about a mile and a half east, and it made a difference! We now have a train station outside our door and about 5 major bus stops there too! It's an awesome apartment! We about doubled the amount of space we have in the apartment and we have an awesome view of downtown (but you kinda have to climb out a window and stand on someone's roof, but worth) this also helps us a bunch because we cut down on travel times by like half. Everything is super easy to get to from the buses now! It's awesome. The area we are covering is massive too so we are hauling all day everyday to make these appointments with people. I love it so much. I don't think I've ever been happier.

We also have this one family in our ward that has always been super interesting to me. It's this young white couple who don't really speak Spanish super well. Sin embargo I have always wanted to talk to them but Elder Osorio never did. But this week we were standing in the hallway after church and the hermano was in the hallway too and Elder Osorio was like bet you won't go ask if we can come by and I was like bet and I went and talked to him. And it turns out he's a homie and then his wife came up and they are homies! I'm so flipping excited. We are eating with them on Tuesday! I'm SO PUMPED!

FINALLY, we had a baptism. And the greatest baptism of all time. Oscar was one of the Hermanas investigators and we inherited and he is probably the most solid guy ever. He is so converted to the gospel and he is getting the priesthood next week and he is ready for everything. President Bingham interviewed him and we talked tk him after and President was like that is the most solid inverview I have ever had. The Hermanas found probably one of the greatest men ever. I agreed whole heartedly. Oscar also calls us mijo which is the abbreviated version of MI Hijo and I cry a little each time. He's a wonderful he is low key my mission grandpa. Love that guy.

But yeah things are awesome. I'm super happy and super busy but that's how I like it. I love yall. I love the Lord. I love the Gospel and the work. I love yall.

As always,

Elder Tracy

PHOTOS

Elder Osorio, Oscar and I before the baptism
After the Baptism
We took some pictures by a frozen lake in the park and it was



No comments:

Post a Comment