Monday, March 18, 2019

The recovery of it allll

Hey everyone!

This week was an awesome week out here in Naperville! Since I wasn't sick to death this week,  I was actually able to get work done this week which was fantastic for us and our area and yeah!

But really this week was pretty good. we were able to find some awesome people and get som emore people to teach. we were able to find an older woman named Garnett and she's a legend. We are starting to find some good things here in this area.

I got to go on exchanges with my man Elder Moser and it was awesome. We were in Joliet for the day and I got to speak Spanish and it was my life. I had the best time ever. we taught a lot of people AND we got some awesome Mexican food.

I'm currently downtown with all the homies from back in the day. Elder Fry, Elder yount, Elder moser, Elder jimenez, Elder Osorio, Elder Garcia all the homies.

As always,

Elder Tracy




No comments:

Post a Comment