Monday, April 9, 2018

X Y Toe Sew (Successful)

Hello everyone who still reads my emails!

This week was pretty intense and really good. We had a lot of success and it was way awesome to see. This week a lot of little miracles happened too so it was definitely one for the record books!

So the Elders before us had found this guy named Ivan and all he wanted was to have a church for his son to grow up in! And they were like we can do that haha so we finally got the chance to teach him for the first time and it was an amazing lesson. He told us that he really wanted to come to church with us and that he would bring his girlfriend! (they didn't end up coming though so kinda sad)

We also have these other homies who are going to get married here soon so that they can get baptized, and we are super pumped for them. They just got their papers and they are really pumped to get baptized. So on top of the Baptism, we are gonna have to plan a wedding!

We also were at the church building the other day and Two Senor Missionaries were there and they were going ti do help some hermanas move a couch and stuff so we voulenterred ti go helo some other elders move the couch with them. It was so much fun!

Things are just going great for Elder Wright and me here. It's been awesome to see the Lords hand in my everyday life more and more and really gain that closer, personal relationship I need with him. I just would like to end this email with my personal testimony of the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that Christ lives and that he loves each of us enough thathe was willing to suffer for each and everyone of us for our every pain, weakness, sin and sickness. He always stands at the Door. We must be willjng to open it and let him in. And we can do that through our honest faith, repentance and enduring to the end.

I love all of yall and hope that les vaya bien!

As Always,

Elder Tracy

PHOTOS
We had some precious cargo and my backpack is always helpful
It's April and it's still super cold, but things are definitely heating up haha
Two couch pictures!
I looked out the window and what did I see? SNOW. I SAW SNOW IN APRIL

No comments:

Post a Comment