Monday, January 29, 2018

Crazy, but not memorable week

Hey everyone!

I hope that yall had a fantastic week this week and that everything was just awesome. Yall are all an example to me in one way or another. Hahah

But let's see. This week was crazy but I really don't remember much of what happened. We really just kinda went from appointments to appointments all week. And business is good. But busyness is not Holyness haha good old Elder Bednard. But we had Zone Conference this week and that was simply awesome. It started out super strong and powerful and inspiring and then at the middle, it becmae a roast and then at the end it was super fun! All in all, it was a  super fun day and I loved it. It also was a very long day because it started at 10 am and ended at about 5 pm. It was very long. I learned a lot from that day though. It was an amazing experience. President Bingham is a great mission president.

We also started teaching an English class on Tuesday. It was super fun! Here, a lot of people either don't speak or speak very little English. So, we are trying to change that! It's also a really good tool we thought of to try and get people to bring their friends to church and meet other church members. It should be an awesome thing this week.

One of our investigators, Roberto, is also probably one of my favorite people. He is probably about in his 40s or so but he is so interested in learning more and increasing his faith and he is awesome. He is so humble and he really wants to just draw closer to christ. He has told us a lot of things from his life and he is a trooper for sticking through them all. He also has been coming to church! It's awesome!

Also last p day, we went on a downtown adventure! We went and saw the Trump Tower (insert Trump impression) and some other really cool things. Ill attach some photos from it.

But things are going well here. It's a constant struggle against my sworn enemy, the Cold. It's super cold here some days and other days it's like 40. It's super weird here. But I love it. I love yall and your love and support is always the best to hear about. If yall want to contact me, hit me up at seth.tracy@myldsmail.net
Or you can send letters to
800 Waukegan Rd Ste 203
Glenview IL 60025

As always,

Elder Tracy

PHOTOS
A photo of our downtown adventure entitled "Candid Thoughts of a Missionary"
A picture of my tower
My. HOMIES at zone conference. ELDERS BRANCHING, MOSER, TRACY AND OSORIO



No comments:

Post a Comment